Do you have any idea about what is Litecoin? Hope some of you know about it but those who have no idea then this is the correct place for you. Basically, Litecoin is a cryptocurrency which is referred to the small brother of Bitcoin. With the help of Litecoin, you can convert your currency into digital money and use it for making transactions with more value as well. The peer to peer network uses the Litecoin recorded the transactions in blockchain ledger. Thus Litecoin helps you to make transactions with business or individuals without the help of any third party.
Here on this topic, we will give you the basic detail about what is Litecoin. One thing we want clear you that this digital currency is something different than the other coins. It has three special things i.e. the speed, market cap and no. of coins. In the topic below we will discuss these special things with benefits and more. Without taking any extra time let us move to the next point now.
What is Litecoin and how it is different?
As we have already you that Litecoin is a cryptocurrency which is almost like Bitcoin only. It helps you to convert your money into digital and further use it for doing various transactions and payments too.
Now we will tell you how the Litecoin is different from the other cryptocurrencies in general. Let us have a look at those three points for which Litecoin is different.
- Speed: The coding and the mode of cryptography used in Litecoin are same as Bitcoin only. Some of the basic notable changes are there if we observe it deeply. The transactions speed of this Cryptocurrency is too much high compared to others. The reason behind the speed is that it creates the blocks which are faster than the Bitcoin too. In a same number of frames, the processing is quicker in number.
- Market Cap: In comparison to the Bitcoin, the Market cap of Litecoin pales. But still, the Litecoin ranks among the top five cryptocurrencies from the time of development till now. Sometimes the ranking gets fluctuated in terms of market value, circulation of the coin, etc.
- Number of Coins: Due to the limited supply of cryptocurrency, the value of the no. of coins may change. If we talk about Bitcoin then it has a limit of only 21 million in term of no. of coins. But the Litecoin carry the limit of 84 million in term of no. of coins.
How to buy Litecoin?
If you want to buy the Litecoin then you need to mine the Litecoin at first. It is quite interesting to mine the Litecoin. Coinbase is the site from where you can buy the Litecoin using the Credit cards. Before investing your money on Litecoin, please be sure that you get the proper and best market value of Litecoin in the present market. After purchasing the Litecoin you need to keep it on Litecoin wallet which is like a digital wallet to keep your points safe.
Benefits of Litecoin:
Some of the key benefits of Litecoin are given below. So have a look at those benefits to get know more about it now.
- Litecoin gives you the fast transaction and processing speed than other currencies.
- The market value of this coin is so much reliable than others.
- The limitation of a number of coins is more to use currently.
- Advanced Blockchain of Litecoin has the capability to handle the huge range of transactions as well.
- The wallet encryption process in Litecoin Wallet helps you to keep your digital currency safely.
At last, we want to tell you that if you want to involve your money in Cryptocurrency then get know about it more clearly as you can. It is your choice in which currency you want to attach your money. But we will suggest you use the Litecoin as it provides much faster, efficient and reliable transaction than any other currencies. Hope now your confusion about Litecoin is somewhat cleared and you get some basic idea of what is Litecoin. Do not wait for more and start to mine the Litecoin to make your payment system more easily globally.